Tuesday 21 December 2010

What next?

So, what next to do on TR7?

My Xmas(ish) wish/to do list consists of: -
A new set of Lucas foam spotlight covers.

Some blue magnetic sheeting to cover up stickers on events to meet road rally regs (the blue plastic and insulation tape I currently use has seen better days!)

Put 'Triumph' wording transfer on roof with Union Jack sticker.

Get a new set of 185/70/13 tyres for the white Weller 8 spokes I've recently got hold of.

I've got an old set of Weller 8 spokes I'm also selling at the moment. That should raise a bit of cash to pay for some of the above - hopefully!

Event wise, I'm thinking of entering the Bedford Car Club autotest on 28 Dec. Want to try and get as much usage as I can out of it as early new year brings with it MOT, tax and insurance, which I'm still working out how I'm going to pay for :S (!)

No comments:

Post a Comment