Tuesday 15 May 2012

Rusty times

I now have the replacement sills and arches to repair my tired bodywork. I've put it off for the last few years, but after several events and done mucky weather, I really can't put off any longer at the expense of performance mods. Hopefully this will give the TR7 a few more trouble free bodywork years. On the performance front, all suspension has now been upgraded, as has the steering rack. I've got some mud and snow competition tyres on my faux minilites which now give the car an aggressive rally look I've always wanted. I also got my weller wheels sorted with Yok semi slicks and normal road tyres. The original steelies are housing some RBRR tired 175s - but still with a little life left in them. Been collecting spares furiously through my new friend 'mr eBay app'- he satisfies all my retail needs! 2" su's, dolly sprint engine for transplant in near future (hopefully), v8 bonnet, spare headlight pod and lots more erroneous junk. Need to find more space!

No comments:

Post a Comment